How It Works
- Each employee will have his/her own Personal Health Dashboard with Personal Health Records and access to valuable preventative care programs
- Over 120 videos related to preventative care to enhance success in 15 conditions and lifestyles.
- Mobile Device Application
- A Preventative Care Program for the whole person: physical, emotional, financial, social, occupational, and life purpose.
- Online Personal Health Risk Assessment “HRA.”
- Personal Health Coaching by a certified practitioner will provide health coaching and guidance, goal setting, and modification for members to reach their co-created health goals to help manage lifestyle and prevent and manage disease.
- Online Road to Preventative Care that identifies both weaknesses and strengths and provides solutions to improve lifestyle and health.
- 68% of calls to RNs, Health Coaches and Doctors reduce the level of services needed, saving employee time and money
- 29% of employees discover alternative self-care options, avoiding all additional costs
- 72% of likely ER or Urgent Care visits are mitigated by more appropriate care
- All calls are at no cost or co-pay to the participant!
- Unlimited 24/7/365 access to a doctor and nurses online or by phone with little to no wait times.
- Talk to an ER Physician from anywhere: at home work, or while traveling.
- Save money by avoiding expensive urgent care or ER visits.
- The largest National tele-medicine platform serving 110 million users.
Employee Assistance Program
- Assistance is available 24/7 to determine the most appropriate care at the most appropriate time.
- Counseling and diagnostic support for symptoms.
- English/Spanish live and 150 languages through translations–including tribal languages.
- Emotional Health
- Financial Health
- Legal Assistance
Employer Benefits from Attentive a Preventative Care Management Company
- The Attentive Preventative Care Management Program enhances the benefit package at no out of pocket cost for the employer or employee!
- The preventative care model and structure increases employee engagement and interaction leading to healthier lifestyles.
- The employer sees guaranteed ROI in FICA savings from employee participation.
- Reduction in employee claims – measured each year with expectations of a reduced claim value of 1% – 2% of total spend.
- Reduces long-term healthcare costs through mitigation of risks related to future disease and conditions, averaging in client case studies of $1,400 per participant over a 3 year period.
An allotment amount for each employee will be calculated through tax savings. This allotment is used to facilitate the employee’s premiums for their supplemental insurance products.
The Proposal will show data such as: 1) which employees qualify for the Attentive program, 2) the qualifying employee’s allotment, and, 3) the employer’s potential tax savings for sponsoring the plan. All employees will have the opportunity to participate in the plan, but not all will qualify for tax incentives.
Employees can choose from several types of supplemental insurance coverage: Accident, Cancer, Critical Illness, Disability, Hospital Indemnity, Dental, Vision, Pre-paid Legal, Life Insurance, and more.
Employees who don’t qualify for an allotment, may choose to elect supplemental insurance coverage. But, must pay for the supplemental insurance coverage through payroll deduction without the use of an allotment.
There are tax advantages for maintaining the Attentive program and we will be happy to answer questions and provide guidance on how to maximize these, but clients should always speak with their CPA or tax professional before implementing any payroll modifications or tax planning procedures.