How It Works
Employee Benefits from Attentive Health & Wellness SIMERP™ Wellness Plan
- Each employee will have his/her own Personal Health Dashboard with Personal Health Records and access to valuable wellness programs
- Over 120 videos related to health and wellness to enhance success in 15 conditions and lifestyles.
- Mobile Device Application
- A Wellness Program for the whole person: physical, emotional, financial, social, occupational, and life purpose.
- Online Personal Health Risk Assessment “HRA.”
- Personal Health Coaching by a certified practitioner will provide health coaching and guidance, goal setting, and modification for members to reach their co-created health goals to help manage lifestyle and prevent and manage disease.
- Online Road to Wellness that identifies both weaknesses and strengths and provides solutions to improve lifestyle and health.
- 68% of calls to RNs, Health Coaches and Doctors reduce the level of services needing saving employee time and money
- 29% of employees discover alternative self-care options avoiding all additional costs
- 72% of likely ER or Urgent Care visits are mitigated by more appropriate care
- All calls are at no cost or co-pay to the participant!
- Unlimited 24/7/365 access to a doctor and nurses online or by phone with no wait times or call backs–employee picks the doctor.
- Talk to a Telehelth™ doctor from anywhere: at home work, or while traveling.
- Save money by avoiding expensive urgent care or ER visits.
- The largest National tele-medicine platform serving 110 million users.
- Specialist collaborations can be organized at lower costs.
- Tele Diet and Nutritionists.
- Tele Behavioral Health – Masters and PhD levels.
24/7 Health Coaches.
- RNs are available 24/7 to determine the most appropriate care at the most appropriate time.
- Average wait time to speak to a RN is 30 seconds.
- Counseling and diagnostic support for symptoms.
- English/Spanish live and 150 languages through translations–including tribal languages.
- Unlimited coaching is available.
24/7 Master Level Counselors:
- Master Level Counselors to support behavioral health concerns remotely.
- Counselors are available in a confidential Member Assistance Program (MAP) to serve members.
- Masters degree coaches can be assigned based on member need – life coaches, diet & nutrition, financial, behavioral.
- Digital Coach for Behavior Health creates a safer environment for members to engage more often on sensitive issues.
Employer Benefits from Attentive Health & Wellness Plan
- The Attentive Health & Wellness SIMERP™ Wellness plan will help improve the employer’s benefit package for employees. The Attentive Health & Wellness SIMERP™ Wellness Plan enhances the benefit package at no out of pocket cost for the employer or employee!!
- The wellness model and structure increases employee engagement and interaction leading to healthier lifestyles.
- The employer sees guaranteed ROI in FICA savings from employee participation.
- Reduction in employee claims – measured each year with expectations of a reduced claim value of 1% – 2% of total spend.
- Reduces long-term healthcare costs through mitigation of risks related to future disease and conditions, averaging in client case studies of $1,400 per participant over a 3 year period.
A wellness reserve account for each employee will be calculated through tax savings. This wellness reserve is used to facilitate the employee’s premiums for their supplemental insurance products.
The Proposal will show such data as: 1) which employees qualify for the SIMERP™ wellness plan, 2) the qualifying employee’s wellness reserve account, and, 3) the employer’s potential tax savings for sponsoring the plan. All employees will have the opportunity to participate in the plan, but not all will qualify for tax incentives.
Employees can choose from several types of supplemental insurance coverage: Accident, Cancer, Critical Illness, Disability, Hospital Indemnity, Dental, Vision, Pre-paid Legal, Life Insurance, and more.
Employees who don’t qualify for the wellness reserve account dollars, may choose to elect supplemental insurance coverage. But, must pay for the supplemental insurance coverage through payroll deduction without the use of “Wellness Reserve Account” dollars.
There are tax advantages for maintaining a SIMERP™ wellness plan and we will be happy to answer questions and provide guidance on how to maximize these, but clients should always speak with their CPA or tax professional before implementing any payroll modifications or tax planning procedures.